High Efficient Double Shaft Paddle Feed Mixer
The double shaft horizontal mixers are machines suitable for mixing various types of powdered and granulated materials. The double shafts mixer is rotated by two sets of axles with spiral blades, adding water to wet, stir and transport the powdery materials to make the powdery material reach the controllable humidity. This equipment is mainly applied to the humidification and mixing of raw materials in the fertilizer industry, so that the materials are fully stirred and compatible with the conveying function. And our clients can choose different mixer according to their actural requirements, we provide the four type mixer, including : fertilizer vertical mixer, fertilizer horizontal mixer, bb fertilizer mixer,fertilizer mixer-double-shafts horizontal.
(1) The product granule is cylindrical
(2) The organic content can be high to 100%, make pure organic granulate
(3) Using organic matter particles with mutual mosaic growing up under a certain force, no need to add binder when granulating.
(4) Product granule is massy, it can sieve directly after granulation to reduce the energy consumption of drying
(5) After fermentation organics don't need to dry, moisture of the raw material can be in 20%-40%
(6) Forth, Mixing blade welding hard steel tool bit , wear-resisting performance is good, and has a long service life.
3 Working principle:
When the dry powder material enters the body evenly through the feed intake through the feed intake, the power drive machinery drives the spiral spindle with multiple groups of blades to rotate, and the passive spiral shaft is driven by the meshing transmission gear to rotate the main shaft at the same speed, so that the material is stirred and pushed to the humidifier section of the tank body. After the material is pushed to the humidifying section, the humidifier automatically sprays the material and then fully stirs up the mixing section after the tank. When the material reaches the controlled humidity, it is discharged from the discharge port and enters the next process.