Basic knowledge of drum screener machine in NPK fertilizer manufacturing
In the manufacturing of NPK fertilizer, in addition to the drum granulator as the core of the production process, we also need drum screening machine, dryer, mixer, batching system and other equipment. What basic information should we know when using drum screen?
1. Screen material: the part of the material that fails to pass through the sieve hole after screening, which is usually a large piece of unqualified material.
2. Sieve residue: the part of the material passing through the sieve hole after screening, which is the qualified NPK fertilizer granules.
3. Screening efficiency: After the material is sieved, the percentage of the material under the sieve.
4. Screening accuracy: After the material is sieved, the percentage of the amount that meets the sieving particle size specification in the under-sieve will account for the total under-sieve.
5. Hole blocking rate: the percentage of the number of screen holes that are blocked to the total number of screen holes.
The larger the proportion of qualified fertilizer particles screened out by drum screen is, the better granulation effect and higher production efficiency of rotary drum granulator are. We provide different specifications of drum granulation equipment, suitable for a variety of materials granulation processing.