What are the counter measures to reduce the failure of bio-organic fertilizer machine?
Failure of organic fertilizer equipment in the organic fertilizer manufacturing process will affect the normal work schedule, delay the production plan and cause production losses. We believe that organic fertilizer companies should carry out countermeasures to reduce the failure of organic fertilizer equipment to save capital for production.
Give you a summary of the following countermeasures to reduce the failure of organic fertilizer equipment for your reference:
Countermeasures to reduce the failure of bio-organic fertilizer equipment:
(1) Maintain the initial and basic state of the organic fertilizer equipment and maintain the original design parameters: this is the basic work, that is to say, the first step in reducing the failure of the organic fertilizer equipment is to restore the basic state of the organic fertilizer equipment;
(2) Strictly abide by the operating regulations, prevent and avoid destructive operations, and prevent and avoid overload operation: Most organic fertilizer equipment problems are caused by improper operation or inadequate maintenance. The meaning of regulating employee behavior is to prevent and reduce this Organic fertilizer equipment problems caused by simple reasons;
(3) Continuous discovery, prevention and repair of natural deterioration, so that the organic fertilizer equipment can be repaired in the potential failure state: the significance of independent maintenance, through the first-line employees to participate in the first time to find the problem, comprehensive standardization of production maintenance, advocacy and One of the most important steps in removing the six sources is to solve the problem of the source of the failure;
(4) Correct the defective design, and carry out active maintenance of incidental improvements to the design and manufacturing defects of organic fertilizer equipment;
(5) Prevent man-made deterioration, avoid man-made damage, and prevent destructive maintenance;
(6) Control any abnormal external conditions, and control the acceleration factors for the degradation of organic fertilizer equipment.
No matter what equipment, as long as it is equipment, there will inevitably be some failures. Perhaps because of the quality of the equipment, or because of improper use, or because of long-term use, parts wear, etc., the organic fertilizer equipment will also have some failures after a long time.