Manufacture and main function of potash fertilizer
Types of potash fertilizer
1. Potassium chloride is more suitable for cotton, wheat and other crops, but not suitable for melons and fruits.
2. Potassium sulfate, potassium content as high as 52-53, is a high purity, no chloride ion potassium fertilizer, more suitable for melon and fruit application.
3. Potassium nitrate, nitrogen and potassium binary compound fertilizer, containing nitrate nitrogen, has fast absorption and quick effect, but it is not suitable for paddy field.
4. Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, phosphorus potassium binary compound fertilizer, on fruit expansion and coloring are effective, but excessive use will also lead to negative effects.
5. Professional phosphorus and potassium fertilizer, the use of phosphorus and potassium complementary special process, so as to achieve the expansion of fruit coloring, sweet and improve the quality of the first selected products. The manufacturing of NPK fertilizer can improve the efficiency of potassium fertilizer.
The main function of potassium fertilizer
1. The application of potassium fertilizer can promote the photosynthesis of crops, promote crop fruiting, improve the cold resistance and disease resistance of crops, so as to improve agricultural yield.
2. The organic fertilizer manufacturing process deals with potassium fertilizer. Potassium exists in plants in the form of free potassium ions, which can promote the metabolism of carbohydrate and nitrogen.
3. Control and regulate the activities of various mineral nutrients, activate the activities of various enzymes, and control the transportation of nutrients and water. The internal pressure of cells is maintained to prevent the plant from withering.
4. Improve the quality of crop products, increase the protein content of grain crops, crude fat and palmitic acid content of oil crops, starch and sugar content of potato and sugar crops.
5. Increase fiber length, strength and fineness of fiber crops and cotton. Adjust the sugar acid ratio of fruit and increase the content of vitamin C.
6. Improve the shape, size, color and flavor of fruits and vegetables, and enhance their storability.