The characteristics and application scope of the new organic fertilizer granulator machine
The characteristics of the new organic fertilizer granulator machine(disc granulator, stirring tooth granulator, three combination granulator, etc.) are:
1. The particles produced are spherical.
2. Organic matter content can reach 100%, to achieve the granulation of pure organic matter.
3. Organic particles can be embedded into each other and grow up under a certain force, and no binder is needed during granulation.
4. The granules are firm and can be sieved after granulation to reduce energy consumption for drying.
5. The organic matter after fermentation does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of the raw material can reach 20-40%.
The invention has a wide application range, and is particularly suitable for granulating lightweight fine powder materials. The higher the sphericity of the particles and the better the quality of the particles. Generally, the particle size of the material should be less than 200 mesh before granulation. Typical application materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow dung, charcoal, clay, kaolin and so on. Due to the peculiarity of organic fermented fertilizer and organic fertilizer raw materials such as livestock manure, manure, manure, green manure, sea manure, cake fertilizer, peat, soil manure, three wastes, microorganisms and other municipal solid waste granulation, the particles are irregular particles.
The granulation pass rate of this machine is as high as 80-90%, which is suitable for many different formulas. The compressive strength of organic fertilizer is higher than that of discs and drums, and the big ball rate is lower than 15%. Through the stepless speed regulation function of this machine, the uniformity of particle size can be adjusted according to the requirements of users. This machine is suitable for the direct granulation of organic fertilizer after fermentation, saving the drying process and greatly reducing the production cost.