How to solve the vibration problem of crusher in organic fertilizer manufacturing process
In the organic fertilizer manufacturing process, if the organic fertilizer grinder encounters vibration problems, what should be done?
Organic fertilizer crusher generally uses a motor to directly connect the pulverizing device, which is simple and easy to maintain. However, if the two are not well connected during the assembly process, the overall vibration of the crusher will be caused.
(1) The motor rotor is not concentric with the pulverizer rotor. The position of the motor can be moved to the left and right, or a cushion can be added under the motor foot to adjust the concentricity of the two rotors.
(2) The crusher rotor is not concentric. The reason is that the two supporting surfaces of the rotor shaft are not in the same plane. The copper sheet can be padded on the bottom surface of the support bearing seat, or an adjustable wedge iron can be added at the bottom of the bearing to ensure that the two shaft heads are concentric.
(3) Part of the crushing chamber vibrates greatly. The reason is that the coupling between the coupling and the rotor is not concentric or the quality of the flat hammers inside the rotor is uneven. According to different types of couplings, corresponding methods can be adopted to adjust the connection between the coupling and the motor: when the quality of the hammers is uneven, each group of hammers must be re-selected to make the hammers symmetrical and the hammers symmetrical. The film error is less than 5g.
(4) The original balance is destroyed. After the motor is repaired, a dynamic balance test must be done to ensure the overall horse balance.
(5) The anchor bolts of the crusher system are loose or the foundation is not firm. During installation or maintenance, the anchor bolts should be evenly tightened. A shock-absorbing device should be installed between the foundation and the crusher to reduce vibration.
(6) The hammer piece is broken or there are hard sundries in the crushing chamber. All of these will cause unbalance of rotor rotation and vibration of the whole machine. Therefore, regular inspection should be carried out for the severely worn hammer pieces. When replacing, it should be replaced symmetrically; if there is abnormal sound in the operation of the pulverizer, it is necessary to stop the machine immediately for inspection, find out the reason and deal with it in time.
(7) The connection between crusher system and other equipment is not consistent. For example, improper connection of feed pipe and discharge pipe will cause vibration and noise. Therefore, the hard connection is not suitable for these connecting parts, but the soft connection is preferred.
The normal operation of the organic fertilizer crusher can ensure the uniform particle size of raw materials and make the processing of fertilizer granulator normal.