What is the production structure of the rotary drum granulator?
Are you looking for npk production line granulator? The rotary granulator produced by our company will be your best choice. Our rotary drum granulator is a molding machine that can make materials into a specific shape, and is considered as the key equipment in the production of compound fertilizer. You can use the rotary drum granulator not only to produce compound fertilizer, but also for organic fertilizer production line.
Our rotary drum granulator adopts advanced technology and special design. The whole machine can be divided into five parts, drum, motor and reducer, gear ring and pinion, bracket part and roller belt. You can learn more from below.
1. big drum. The shape is a large cylinder. Inside the granulator, we use rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining. And we can customize the lining for you to prevent your raw material from corroding the cylinder.
2. motor and reducer. They are important devices for powering the rotary granulator. Motors and reducers have passed strict national testing.
3. gear. Our ring gear is made of high-tech wear-resistant materials, which can ensure that you can use the rotary granulator stably for a long time.
4. bracket part. This is the structure that supports the entire rotary fertilizer granulator. We use solid medium carbon steel plates and channel steel welded together. In addition, considering the friction between the traction wheel fixed on the bracket and the drum belt, our factory specially selects high-quality, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials to maximize the service life of the granulator.
5. rolling belt. This is the medium connecting the various structures of the granulator to ensure the normal operation of the granulator.
All materials and parts of our rotary drum granulator are of high quality. Reasonable design, low noise. Our rotary drum granulator is driven by a motor, and then the gear drives the drum to work. The granulator runs stably during the npk fertilizer production line.