Daily troubleshooting rules of organic composting equipment
Organic fertilizer composting equipment is simple and practical, and the fertilizer produced can be absorbed by crops quickly. In order to make better use of the compost turning machine in the organic fertilizer manufacturing process, it is very important to maintain the fertilizer equipment.
1. The bearing in organic fertilizer equipment bears all the load of the machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the bearing life.
2. Lubricating oil directly affects the service life and operation rate of organic fertilizer equipment. Therefore, it is required that the lubricating oil injected must be clean and well sealed. The main oil injection place of the machine is the rotating shaft roller bearing, all gear movable bearings and sliding surfaces.
3. The newly installed wheel tyre is easy to loose, so it should be checked frequently.
4. Attention should be paid to the normal operation of each part of the compost turning machine.
5. Pay attention to check the wear degree of the easily worn parts of the turner machine and replace the worn parts at any time.
6. Dust and other sundries should be removed from the underframe plane of the movable device of the compost turning machine, so as to avoid serious accidents due to the failure of the movable bearing to move on the underframe when the machine encounters materials that cannot be broken.
7. When the rotating gear of turner machine is running, if there is impact sound, stop the machine immediately for inspection and eliminate it.
In the manufacturing of npk fertilizer and organic fertilizer, it is necessary to make a detailed description and solution to the wear and tear of machine parts and common faults in the instructions. On the other hand, routine maintenance is more important. Compliance routine maintenance can effectively reduce failures and prolong service life.