The function and application of windrow turning machine in organic waste fermentation
The function of organic waste fermentation
Fermentation is a necessary step in the processing of organic fertilizer production line. The following hazards are caused by unfermented manure:
1. Infect pests. The stool contains E. coli, square nematode and other pests that cause soil-borne diseases and even large-scale infectious diseases.
2. Burn seedlings. After the unfermented raw manure and other organic materials are applied to the ground, when the fermentation conditions are available, they will be fermented under the activity of microorganisms. When the fermentation site is close to the root and the crop plants are small, the heat generated by the fermentation will affect the growth of the crop and burn it. Or affect the growth of crop roots, resulting in yellowing of leaves, small and shrinking leaf stems, and even dead seedlings, resulting in reduced yields or even no harvest.
3. Odor. During the decomposition process, gases such as methane and ammonia are produced, which make the soil and crops produce acid and damage the roots of crops.
Application scope of windrow turning machine:
1. The working site of windrow turning machine shall be flat and solid, and there shall be no concave and convex surface larger than 50 mm in the working area.
2. Strip stacking: the width can not be over wide, the height can be increased within 100 mm, and the length is not limited.
3. Leave no less than 10 meters of empty space at both ends of the stock pile to facilitate steering, and the distance between stock piles is more than 1 meter.
4. Windrow turning machine is only a walkable dumping machine and cannot be used as a walking vehicle or a heavy-duty vehicle.