How to improve the efficiency of organic fertilizer crusher
Tianci fertilizer equipment factory specializes in providing organic fertilizer production line equipment, as well as various fertilizer crushers, such as cow manure grinder, chicken manure grinder, compost grinder, which are especially effective in processing wet materials. However, some users report that the efficiency of the machine is not high, and the reason is related to the operation method. The organic fertilizer equipment manufacturers suggest you take a look at the following points.
1. Material selection is the key. When selecting materials, pay attention to the hardness of materials. The harder the material is, the more difficult it is to crush, and the more serious the wear of the equipment. If the speed of comminution is slow, the capacity of natural comminution will be small. If the compost raw materials are too hard, it means that the manure fermentation is not enough, and the raw materials should be completely fermented. After the compost becomes soft, it can be processed as the raw material for the production of organic fertilizer.
2. The humidity of the material is the key. That is to say, when the moisture content in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the crusher, and also easy to block in the process of feeding and conveying, resulting in the reduction of crushing capacity. Therefore, before crushing, we should try our best to reduce the water content so as to make the crusher work better. Too high water content is not convenient for raw materials to directly enter the fertilizer granulator for processing.
3. Composition of crushed materials. The more fine powder contained in the material before comminution, the more impact on comminution, because these fine powder is easy to adhere to affect the transport. For the fine powder with more content, it should be screened in advance before crushing the raw materials.
4. After comminution, the material requires high comminution fineness. That is to say, the finer the material to be crushed, the smaller the crushing capacity. After crushing, the raw materials need to be granulated, and the fineness of raw materials has a certain impact on the production capacity of the rotary drum granulator.
5. Viscosity of the material. That is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere in the crusher.
6. Wear resistance of the grinding parts of the grinding equipment. The better the wear resistance of the machine is, the greater the grinding ability. If it is not wear-resistant, it will affect the grinding ability. The pulverizer of Tianci fertilizer factory has guaranteed the quality of wear-resistant and achieves high-efficiency pulverizing performance.