Treatment methods and steps of duck manure organic fertilizer production line
A duck excretes about 100 grams of feces a day, and 10000 ducks excrete about 1 ton of feces a day. According to the breeding cycle, 40 days to calculate, it will excrete about 40 tons of feces. A duck farm, which sells 1 million ducks a year, excretes about 4000 tons of feces every year. Because of the continuous excretion of excrement, it is a difficult problem that must be solved in duck farm. Next, NPK fertilizer granulator manufacturer introduces how to deal with duck manure in organic fertilizer production line.
Treatment steps of duck manure organic fertilizer production line
1. Mix well the starter: about 3-5 tons duck manure, add appropriate amount of organic fertilizer fermentation agent, rice bran or corn bran, mix well and sprinkle into the prepared materials, the effect is the best.
2. Adjustment of water content: in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, whether the moisture content is suitable is very important. It should not be too high or too low, and should be kept at 60-65%. Judgment method: hold a handful of materials tightly, see the watermark at the finger joint but do not drip, and it can be scattered on the ground.
3. Building a pile: When making a fermentation pile, it cannot be too small or too short. Too small will affect the fermentation. Generally, the height is about 1.5 meters, the width is about 2 meters, and the length is more than 2 to 4 meters. The fermentation effect is better. The top layer is covered with semi-wet straw (especially for heat preservation during composting in winter). If it rains, you can simply cover it with plastic film, but it does not need to be sealed (Note: Straw decomposing is aerobic fermentation , Can not be sealed, stacked as loosely as possible). In order to avoid rain, if conditions permit, a rain shed can be set above the material to prevent rain from getting wet. Tank fermentation can also be used, which is more convenient.
4. Mix well and aerate: Compost fermentation must be aerobic fermentation, so oxygen supply measures should be increased during the fermentation process, and the stack type compost should keep the materials naturally loose. Holes. It is advisable to mix the materials well, turn frequently, and ventilate, otherwise the fermentation effect of the materials will be affected by anaerobic fermentation.
5. Fermentation is complete: The sign of successful fermentation is that the material has completely lost the odor of feces, on the contrary, there is a slight aroma of biological fermentation. The decomposed material is further processed with a fertilizer granulator.