The Definition of Oranic Fertilizer
The organic fertilizer mainly derived from plants and animals manure and waste, to provide plant nutrients as its primary function. Processed by biological materials, animal and plant wastes and plant residues, it has eliminated toxic and harmful substances, has many beneficial substances, including a variety of organic acids, peptides and abundant nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Organic fertilizer nutrition is comprehensive, fertilizer efficiency is stable and lasting, It can improve the physical and chemical properties and biological activities of soil, and are the main source of energy for soil microbial reproduction. Therefore, in order to maintain and improve soil fertility, we must add to a certain amount of organic fertilizer to the soil every year.
Recently the emerging eco-agriculture, organic agriculture in the United States, Western Europe, Japan, and so on , they focused on the use of organic fertilizer, and take organic fertilizer as the main source of green food production. And the organic fertilizer devices are used widely and play an important role in the markets. we self-develop and manufactured multi-functional organic fertilizer production line, which has the advantages of compact structure small footprint, high quality , and reliable operation. And this organic fertilizer production line including different devices in the whole production process: hydraulic type groove turning machine, half-wet crusher machine, horizontal mixer, rotary dryer, rotary cooler, , the new type organic fertilizer granulator, rotary screener, automatic packing machine.
The main process is composting fermentation and granulation.
Fresh manure should not be used before composting, because it has dangerous bacteria might hurt crop roots, and it contains grass or weed seeds that would lead to havoc for plant growing. Take the organic raw materials and add propotional organic substances like vegetable waste, garden debris, sawdust,and straw etc for better composting and fermentation. and put them into the fermentation compost turning machine with proportional species for about one week, the fermentation temperature should be controlled within 65 ℃, it smells of odors of compost but no dung and has better absorption by crops after fermentation. it is necessay to use the dewatering machine to removal of water for meeting the standard of moisture of organic matter. Then the fertilizerl Crusher will crush the organic manure thoroughly, and crushing size should meet the requirements for granulation. At the same time we also need the mixer to fully mix the organic matter with high uniformity and little residue for the granulation process.
Granulating process is a core part in the production line, our new type organic fertilizer production machine is a wise and perfect choice for customers to granulate high quality and uniform shape of organic fertilizer. It makes your granulating process efficient and energy-saving. Finally the fertilizer packing machine will pack these qualified fertilizers in bags according to the its shapes evenly.
At the early times it is made by local materials in the countryside, it comes from a wide variety of material sources,
1. Animal waste, animal manure, such as chicken, pig, cattle, sheep, animal residue, , etc.
2.Agricultural wastes. Crop straw, vine, soybean mean, rapeseed meal, tea seed meal, , mushroom residue, etc.
3.Industrial waste. Vinasse, vinegar residue, manioc waste, herb residue, etc.
4.Municipal sludge. River sludge, pound sludge, ditch sludge, sea mud, lake mud, sewage sludge, humic acid, organic fertilizer production line, etc.
5. Household garbage. Kitchen waste, etc.
6.Extracted or concentrated organics, seaweed extract, fish extract, etc.
The effect of organic fertilizer:
1. Organic fertilizer can increase soil organic matter, which is the main material basis of soil fertility, and can improve soil structure, nutrient, energy, water and air permeability. Having great effects on microbial activity .
2. It contains a large number of nutrients and micronutrients required by plants, and the nutrient supply is comprehensive and stable and lasting, providing necessary conditions for the production of high-yielding, high-quality and pollution-free green food
3. Improve soil enzyme activity, improve soil water conservation, fertilizer conservation and air permeability, and create a good environment for plant growth.
4. Organic fertilizers decompose in soil, produce various humic acids, and promote the enzyme activity, material synthesis, transportation and accumulation in plants. Adsorbing heavy metal ions is beneficial to the production of safe and healthy green food